Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To cook palak paneer you only need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer:
- Prepare of For the gravy.
- Take 3 cups of palak; chopped, blanched and pureed.
- Get 1 of medium sized onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of medium sized tomato, finely chopped or pureed.
- Use 3/4 tsp of salt (or as desired, spinach requires less salt).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger, garlic paste (less ginger).
- You need 1 of small green chilli, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of chat masala.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/4 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Use 2 tsp of cream (or butter and milk).
- You need of For the paneer.
- Use 1/2 cup of paneer.
- Get 1 tsp of oil.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer:
- For the paneer, saute paneer cubes in oil and set aside once done..
- For the gravy, add 2 tsp olive oil; add 1/4 tsp cumin seeds when hot..
- Once they crackle, add onions and saute till translucent (not brown)..
- Add the ginger, garlic and chilli; cook till the raw smell is gone..
- Add tomatoes and cook till mushy (if using chopped tomatoes) and till oil starts to separate..
- Add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala..
- Add 1-2 tsp water to prevent the spices from burning..
- Add spinach puree and cook for 3-5 min..
- Add paneer cubes..
- Add kasuri methi and chat masala; boil well..
- Add cream (or butter and milk) and mix well; don't cook for too long after adding the cream..
- Serve hot with paratha or rice!.
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.