Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Couscous Sweet Potato Boats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Couscous Sweet Potato Boats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to couscous sweet potato boats recipe. You can have couscous sweet potato boats using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Couscous Sweet Potato Boats:
- Provide of Boats:.
- Use of Sweet Potatoes, 2 Large.
- Prepare of Couscous:.
- Take 200 g of Cauliflower Florets,.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Olive Oil,.
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic Finely Minced,.
- Prepare 20 g of Sundried Tomatoes Coarsely Chopped,.
- Get 20 g of Kale,.
- You need 1/2 TSP of Cumin,.
- Get Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Get Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Prepare of Fresh Lemon Juice, 1/2 Lemon.
- Take of Fresh Lemon Zest, 1/2 Lemon.
- Use of Assembly:.
- Prepare of Vegan Cheese Sauce.
- Take 1 Handful of Scallions Finely Sliced,.
Instructions to make Couscous Sweet Potato Boats:
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/2017/03/06/luva-grilled-pizza for the vegan cheese sauce recipe..
- Prepare the boats. Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. Wash the sweet potatoes thoroughly, keeping the skins intact..
- Using a fork, poke the potatoes. This will hasten the roasting process. Place onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Wack into the oven and bake for about 1hr or until the potatoes are fork-tender. Prepare the couscous while the potatoes are roasting. Transfer the cauliflower florets into a food processor..
- Blitz until fine, almost resembles like cooked rice consistency. *Do not over blitz as it will form a paste.* In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle in olive oil. As soon as the oil is heated up, add in garlic..
- Saute until aromatic. Add in sundried tomatoes and kale. *To prepare the kale, remove and discard the stalks. Take a large bunch of the leaves, squeeze and chiffonade.*.
- Saute until the kale has wilted slightly. Add in the cauliflower. Saute until well combine. Add in cumin..
- Saute until aromatic. Taste and adjust for seasoning with salt and pepper. Remove from heat..
- Finish off with fresh lemon juice and zest. Toss to combine well. Set aside until ready to use..
- Assemble the boats. Transfer the sweet potatoes onto serving plates. Slice the potatoes open with a sharp knife..
- Be extra careful as the potatoes are extremely hot.* Scoop the couscous into the sweet potatoes. Drizzle the vegan cheese sauce over the top. Lastly, scatter scallions over the top. Serve immediately..
If you find this Couscous Sweet Potato Boats recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.