Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Cold Noodle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Cold Noodle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato cold noodle recipe. You can have tomato cold noodle using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Cold Noodle:
- Get of Soup.
- Use 100 ml (3.38 fl oz) of Vinegar.
- You need 80 ml (2.70 fl oz) of Soy sauce.
- Get 50 ml (1.69 fl oz) of Tomato juice *unsalted.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Agabe syrup.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Provide of Ingredients.
- Prepare 200 g (7.05 oz) of Tomato.
- Take 2 of Cucumbers.
- Use 1/2 of Onion.
- Provide 200 g (7.05 oz) of Shrimp.
- Use 4 portions of Raw noodles *thin type.
- You need to taste of Roasted sesame seeds.
Steps to make Tomato Cold Noodle:
- (In advance) Mix these soup ingredients in a container. Keep the container in the refrigerator for a few hours..
- Chop tomato, cucumber, onion and shrimp (wash well and lightly boiled to reduce the fishy smell)..
- Boil the noodles for 60-90 sec. and then drain the water. Soak the noodles in icy water right away to make them firm..
- Sprinkle the toppings on the noodles. Pour the soup over the noodles..
If you find this Tomato Cold Noodle recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.