Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chickpeas Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpeas Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpeas curry recipe. To make chickpeas curry you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chickpeas Curry:
- Get 300 grams of Chickpeas.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- Get 2 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 piece of Ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Take 1 stick of Curry Leaves.
- Take 2 stick of Coriander Leaves.
- Use of Oil.
- Provide of Salt.
- You need of Hot Water.
Steps to make Chickpeas Curry:
- Soak the chickpeas in water for at least six hours prior to cooking. Cook the chickpeas well..
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add the mustard seeds. After one minute, add the chopped onion. Saute..
- When the onion starts to become translucent, add the curry leaves, ginger-garlic paste & green chillies. Cook till onion turns brown..
- Grind or chop the tomato into small pieces & add it to the pan. When it's cooked, add all the powders, garam masala & salt. Add little hot water..
- Chop the coriander leaves & add it. Stir well. Now add the cooked chickpeas & mix..
- Add milk. Stir occasionally till gravy thickens..
If you find this Chickpeas Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.