Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green soup recipe. You can have green soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Soup:
- Prepare 1 bunch of Kale chopped.
- Provide 1 of Green beans chopped.
- Get 1 bunch of Asparagus chopped.
- Use 1 of Zucchini chopped.
- Use 2 of Yellow squash chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Broccoli.
- Use 1/2 can of Artichoke hearts.
- Get 1 of Veggie bouillon.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt or more to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
Steps to make Green Soup:
- Add oil and veggies to pan and enough water to cover veggies. Add bouillon and salt to taste, cover and cook until veggies are soft, about 20 minutes..
- Transfer to blender and blend. Top with pesto drizzle or what ever you fancy! I used olive oil and brags nutritional yeast..
If you find this Green Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.