Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Persian Cucumber Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Persian Cucumber Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to persian cucumber soup recipe. To make persian cucumber soup you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Persian Cucumber Soup:
- Get 300 gr of yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber.
- Take 3-4 of crushed walnut.
- Use 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 4-5 of dill stalks.
- Use 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Take 3 tbs of raisins.
- Provide 1 tsp of rose petal powder.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
- Take pieces of your favourite bread.
- Use 300 ml of cold water (it depends on how you prefer your soup : thick or thin).
Instructions to make Persian Cucumber Soup:
- Place yogurt in a big bowl. Add water, olive oil, salt, pepper and rose petal powder to yogurt. Whisk it very well..
- Then, grate garlic into the bowl. Cut cucumber into pieces (no need to especial technique, simply cut it). Add raisins, crushed walnuts and dill..
- Place ingredients into the blender and blend it. Serve it with your favourite bread and dip in your soup. Enjoy it Bon appetit.
If you find this Persian Cucumber Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.