Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything right away or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup recipe. You can have vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup using 36 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- You need of Vegetables.
- Prepare 12 oz of Carrots, shredded or diced.
- Use 1 head of small, Napa cabbage (or see the optional ingredients below. I use Napa for the crunch, but Kale adds special flavor. Spinach is good too).
- Get 5 stick of Celery.
- You need 2 of small, Turnip.
- You need 2 head of Broccoli, trimmed of stems.
- Take 1 can of (28 oz) whole, peeled, Tomatoes, crushed by hand.
- Get 3 of small, Onion.
- Provide 3 of Leeks, trimmed of most of the green.
- You need 1 bunch of Cilantro (one).
- Use 2 of medium, Potatoes.
- Get 1 can of corn, sweet, gold, drained.
- Take 1 bunch of basil (two).
- Provide 6 oz of Mushrooms, Shiitake.
- Take 6 oz of Mushrooms, baby Bella.
- Take 10 clove of Garlic, peeled, smashed.
- Provide of Base.
- Get 6 oz of curry paste (to taste, whatever color you want).
- You need 2 can of Coconut milk, preferably full fat (have 2 extra cans on hand).
- Use 4 cup of Stock, or Broth, vegetable (have 2 extra cups on hand, either bought in a carton, or self-prepared, your call).
- Take 4 tbsp of Butter (or the equivalent Vegan saturated fat substitute).
- You need of Cookware.
- Prepare 16 quart of Stockpot (it might work with a 12qt, but you're cutting it close, if you don't scale down a little).
- Prepare of Spices.
- Use 1 bunch of Basil (its listed on the veggies too, but trust me, it's an excellent garnish).
- Provide 1 bunch of cilantro (same as basil, add while cooking, or just garnish).
- You need 2 tsp of Coriander (as needed really, to taste).
- Take 2 tsp of ground cumin (again, as needed, to taste).
- Get 2 tbsp of Salt (like all soup, salt adds a lot to this dish, be creative with how you salt it up).
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of cracked, Red Pepper.
- You need of Starch.
- Get 1 packages of preparer's favorite noodle, starch, rice, potato, pasta, or vegetable. Or none at all..
- Use of Optional.
- Get 5 cup of Kale, chopped.
- Get 5 cup of Spinach.
Instructions to make Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Chop all veggies to the desired size. I do my onions, leeks, celery, carrots small. The potatoes, turnips large. The rest medium..
- Brown Onions in the butter or vegan equivalent, in your big stockpot..
- Add coconut milk, garlic, curry paste, potatoes, turnips, all spices (except basil and cilantro) to browning onions. Bring to low boil over medium+ heat. 30 minutes. Stir often, don't burn..
- I use this time to prepare my starch. Egg Noodles are good, soba and / or rice noodles are wonderful too. What do YOU feel like tonight? Rice? Orzo?.
- Add carrots, celery, leeks, stock or broth (stock to taste – its here you decide how soupy you want your meal to be). Boil for 15 minutes more. Stir occasionally..
- Add corn, tomatoes, napa cabbage (or optional kale, spinach wait until the next step), any additional salt spices, coconut milk, or broth, and boil for 15 more minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Bring mixture to just below boil. Add spinach, one half bunch of cilantro, if you're using it. Add your mushrooms, broccoli, and basil. Cook until broccoli and mushrooms are soft. Don't stir too much..
- Serve. Enjoy. Use garlic/chile paste, soy sauce, Sriracha, hoisin, for additional flavor. Garnish with cilantro and basil..
If you find this Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.