Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato peas curry (aloo matar) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato peas curry (aloo matar) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato peas curry (aloo matar) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato peas curry (aloo matar) recipe. You can cook potato peas curry (aloo matar) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato peas curry (aloo matar):
- Use 4 of Potatoes cut into cubes.
- Get 1 cup of boiled green peas.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Use 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli Powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 teaspoon of jeera seeds.
- Use 1 of dry red chilli.
- Provide To taste of salt and sugar.
- Get As needed of oil and ghee.
Steps to make Potato peas curry (aloo matar):
- Add oil in a pan,heat and temper the whole jeera,bay leaf and red chilli,saute Potatoes and peas and keep aside.
- Add ginger paste and saute till the raw smell disappears.
- Add jeera powder and tomato puree and saute well adding potato and green peas.
- Add little water and cover it for 10 mnts.
- Finally add sugar and garam masala powder.
- Garnish it with ghee and serve.
If you find this Potato peas curry (aloo matar) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.