Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Harira – Red Lentil Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Harira – Red Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Harira – Red Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to harira – red lentil soup recipe. To make harira – red lentil soup you only need 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Harira – Red Lentil Soup:
- Prepare 1 large of onion (chopped).
- Take 1 large of carrot (chopped).
- Get 1/3 cup of parsley (finely chopped).
- Take 1/2 cup of cilantro (finely chopped).
- Provide 6 clove of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger (finely minced).
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of cayenne.
- Use 2 tsp of pimentón dulce (or other smoked sweet paprika).
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper (or more to taste).
- Take 2 tsp of salt (or more to taste).
- Prepare 28 oz of diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of red lentils (dry).
- Get 8 cup of vegetable broth.
- Use 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get of side (garnish).
- Prepare 4 of limes (cut into small wedges).
- Get 1 bunch of of cilantro (finely chopped).
- You need 6 of pita breads (or toasted sliced baguette).
Instructions to make Harira – Red Lentil Soup:
- Heat olive oil in large pot or dutch oven. Sauté onion, carrot, parsley and cilantro until caramelized..
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in the garlic, ginger and all of the spices. Sauté until fragrant; less than a minute..
- Add lentils, tomatoes, and broth. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 50 minutes, or until the lentils have cooked thoroughly and soup has thickened. Salt to taste..
- Serve with fresh lime wedges, chopped cilantro and toasted bread of your choice..
If you find this Harira – Red Lentil Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.