Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Catfish recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Catfish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Catfish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy catfish recipe. You can cook spicy catfish using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Catfish:
- You need of Rice.
- Provide 1 cup of brown rice.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of water.
- You need of Fish.
- Prepare 4 of catfish fillets.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of anise, ground.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger, ground.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 stick of scallions.
- Get 1 of corn on cob.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare of Veggies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Use 2 of carrots.
- Get 2 of celery stalks.
- Use 1/4 of yellow pepper.
- Provide 1/4 of orange pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Get 4 of thai peppers.
Instructions to make Spicy Catfish:
- Cook rice.
- Season fish..heat pan on med high…add oil…add fish…cook for two minutes. Flip fish. After one minute add butter and baste for another minute…remove fish from pan..
- chop veggies however you like…add hard veggies to same hot pan…sautee for 1-2 minutes…add garlic…once fragrant then add paste…mix good then add stock and reduce by half…add fish back in along with scallions and corn kernels..
- Add rice to plate and lay fish on top..
If you find this Spicy Catfish recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.