Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Watermelon Gazpacho cold soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Watermelon Gazpacho cold soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to watermelon gazpacho cold soup recipe. To cook watermelon gazpacho cold soup you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Watermelon Gazpacho cold soup:
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped watermelon.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cucumber chopped.
- Get 1 teaspoon of capsicum chopped.
- Take 1 teaspoon of onion chopped.
- Provide 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of lime juice.
Instructions to make Watermelon Gazpacho cold soup:
- First blend the watermelon and strain it..
- Now add cucumber capsicum onion with pinch of salt to a blender and blend it..
- Now mix both watermelon juice and cucumber capsicum onion mixture..
- Serve into a bowl add lime juice mix well then add pepper and garnish with coriander..
If you find this Watermelon Gazpacho cold soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.