Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cold Hiyamugi Dan Dan Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cold Hiyamugi Dan Dan Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cold hiyamugi dan dan noodles recipe. To cook cold hiyamugi dan dan noodles you need 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cold Hiyamugi Dan Dan Noodles:
- Take 1 of portion per serving Hiyamugi or somen noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ☆ Grated garlic.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ☆ Grated ginger.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ☆ Chicken soup stock granules.
- Get 2 tsp of ☆ Oyster sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp of ☆ Doubanjiang.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ☆ Miso.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆ Sesame oil.
- Get 1/2 stalk of ☆ Green onions (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 of ☆ Ra-yu.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of ☆ Bottled water.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆ Ground sesame seeds (white).
- Use 200 grams of Ground meat.
- Take 1/2 stalk of Green onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- You need 1 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Finely chopped garlic.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Finely chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
- Get 1 of as much (to taste) Daikon radish.
- Get 1 of as much (to taste) Cucumber.
Instructions to make Cold Hiyamugi Dan Dan Noodles:
- Put 1 cup (200 ml) of water in a pan, and add all the ☆ ingredients except for the ground sesame seeds and green onion. Bring to a boil..
- Add the green onion and ground sesame seeds when it comes to a boil, and simmer briefly..
- Pour the contents of the pan from Step 2 and 2 cups (400 ml) of water in a bowl. Chill in the refrigerator until very cold..
- Heat some sesame oil in a frying pan and stir fry the garlic and ginger. When it starts to smell nice add the green onion, then the ground meat..
- When the meat is cooked, add the oyster sauce and doubanjiang. Stir and taste; if it needs more salt, add a little bit..
- Finely julienne the daikon radish and cucumber. Use additional vegetables of your choice. I recommend bean sprouts and bok coy..
- Cook the hiyamugi noodles following package instructions. Drain and rinse well in water to remove any stickiness as well as cool the noodles. Drain well..
- Put the hiyamugi noodles on a serving plate, pour the soup over it, then add the vegetables and meat. Top with some sesame seeds and drizzle on some ra-yu oil before eating..
- If you'd like the hot version of this dish, warm up the soup at Step 3, and add some ra-yu just before eating..
If you find this Cold Hiyamugi Dan Dan Noodles recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.