Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheesy Sweet Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Sweet Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Sweet Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy sweet potatoes recipe. To cook cheesy sweet potatoes you only need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Sweet Potatoes:
- You need 3 of sweet potatoes.
- Provide 3 of table spoons butter.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic herb spice.
- Get 1/2 cup of or more cheddar or Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Cheesy Sweet Potatoes:
- Set the oven for 425F. Slice sweet potatoes.
- Melt butter add spices in a bowl..
- Dip the potatoes in butter mixture, set in a oven tray. Pour left over butter mixture over potatoes. Bake about 20-25 mins..
- Turn off the oven.Take them off the oven, smash them with a cup or a jar, sprinkle cheddar or Parmesan cheese over. Set the broiler to low, broil them about 5-10 mints..
- And done !.
If you find this Cheesy Sweet Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.