Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheat Pempek (Fried Fish Cake in Sour Soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheat Pempek (Fried Fish Cake in Sour Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheat Pempek (Fried Fish Cake in Sour Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheat pempek (fried fish cake in sour soup) recipe. To cook cheat pempek (fried fish cake in sour soup) you only need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheat Pempek (Fried Fish Cake in Sour Soup):
- Take 500 g of white fish.
- Get 120 g of Tapioca flour.
- Use 60 g of wheat flour (or just use tapioca).
- Prepare 1 cup (250 g) of water (iced/cold).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Vegetable oil for deep frying.
- You need of Soup/Cuko.
- Get 2 tablespoon of vinegar (I use malt).
- Get 1.5 cup (375 ml) of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of palm sugar.
- Get to taste of Chili powder.
- Get 2 teaspoons of dried shrimp.
- Provide 4 teaspoons of dried tamarind.
- Take of Garnish.
- Provide 6 of eggs, boiled.
- You need 1 of cucumber, diced.
Steps to make Cheat Pempek (Fried Fish Cake in Sour Soup):
- Blitz the fish with the water inside a food processor. If you don't have a food processor, you can steam or boil the fish together with the water until it soften. then you can mix it together with the dry ingredient. Just ensure that the end batter is cold so that it's crunchy when fried..
- Boil the egg, preferably hard boiled. Set aside..
- Prepare the oil in the wok for deep frying. Traditionally you shape the batter to different shapes according to the filling, with the most common cylindrical, and half moon with egg filling. However, this is a cheat version, so just shape them with 2 spoons and put them straight to the oil to deep fry. You can fry them and store or store then fry, up to you..
- After you finish frying, you can make the soup/ cuko. Feel free to adjust the taste as I usually eyeball the garlic and the chili..
- Serve by cutting 4 pempek to bite sized chunks, 1-2 halves of boiled egg, and 1-2 tablespoon of cucumber. Add the soup. Originally it should be dipped but I like to drench the crispy fish cake and crunchy cucumber in cold sauce..
If you find this Cheat Pempek (Fried Fish Cake in Sour Soup) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.