Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken meatball & potato curry/ kofta aloo 😍 recipe. To make chicken meatball & potato curry/ kofta aloo 😍 you only need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍:
- Prepare of For Chicken Meatball:.
- Take of Boneless chicken (1 kg).
- Take of Garlic paste (1 tsp).
- Provide of Chaat masala/A spice Powder (2 tbsp).
- You need of Garam masala/ All spice powder (1 tbsp).
- Prepare of Red chilli powder (1/2 tbsp).
- Prepare of Mint leaves (1 cup).
- Get of Onion (1 medium).
- Get of Green chilli (2-3).
- Prepare of For Curry:.
- Use of Onion (1 medium).
- Use of Tomato (2 medium or 1 large).
- Use of Salt (1 tsp).
- Provide of Red chilli powder (1 tsp).
- Provide of Turmeric powder (1/2 tsp).
- Provide of Oil (1/2 cup).
- Provide of Water (1 cup).
- Use of Potato (1 medium in cubes).
- You need of Coriander and green chilli for garnish.
Instructions to make Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍:
- In a food processor add the chicken meatball ingredients. And process well until smooth but not too smooth..
- On the other hand, heat oil add in onions and sauté them after that add tomatoes, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and mix and mash well. When bubbles form add in 1 cup water and heat up on high flame..
- Now wet your hands with water and make meatball one by one. When curry water boils up add meatball one by one. I made 9. And let it cook on high flame until water reduces..
- Now take the meat ball out on a plate and add chopped potato, mix well. Now add 1 cup water and add meatballs one by one and cover the lid. Cook on low to medium flame until curry is made..
- When curry is done. Garnish with coriander and green chilli. Serve hot. Enjoy..
If you find this Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.