Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack) recipe. You can have crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack):
- Take of easy winter warmers.
- Get 1 of ham shank.
- Take 500 grams of marrowfat dried peas.
- Use 7 of medium sized potatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 pints of cold water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder or bicarbonate of soda.
Steps to make Crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack):
- Soak the ham shank in a pan of water overnight to dissolve any salt.
- Soak the dried peas in a bowl /pan/container over night with the baking powder/bicarbonate of soda.
- Boil the potatoes for 10-15 mins, once the water is bubbling.
- Drain the peas. Put in a colander and wash the water off (no need to dry) you will notice that the pess should have swollen to twice their size.
- Add the peas, ham shank, potatoes, salt and the cold water in to the crock pot/ slow cooker..
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Enjoy, this should stick to your ribs.
If you find this Crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.