Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vietnamese Turmeric & Dill Fish ‘Cha ca’ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vietnamese Turmeric & Dill Fish ‘Cha ca’ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vietnamese turmeric & dill fish ‘cha ca’ recipe. To make vietnamese turmeric & dill fish ‘cha ca’ you need 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vietnamese Turmeric & Dill Fish ‘Cha ca’:
- Use 180 g of dried rice vermicelli (am using rice instead).
- Take 800 g of white fish fillets, sliced into 4cm side strips.
- Use 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Take 1 of long red chili, finely sliced.
- Get 3 of spring onions, cut into batons.
- Take 3 of spins of dill, cut into large pieces (remove any large stems).
- Use of Marinade :.
- Get 1/3 cup of sliced spring onions.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of finely chopped dill.
- Use of Nuoc Cham Dressing :.
- Use 3 tbsp of white sugar.
- Get 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of long red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of lime juice.
Instructions to make Vietnamese Turmeric & Dill Fish ‘Cha ca’:
- Soak the vermicelli noodles in just boiled water for 2 minutes or until tender. Drain and divide among serving bowls. Or if you use rice instead, cook the rice as normally..
- For the marinade, use a mortar and pestle to pound the spring onions and garlic to a rough paste. Stir through the remaining ingredients. Pour the marinade into a large bowl. Add the fish and toss to coat..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large non stick frying pan over medium high heat. Add the fish, spreading the pieces out in the pan. Allow to cook on first side until golden(about 2-3 mins) then gently turn the fish over, sprinkle over 2 tbsp of water. Cover with a lid and cook for 2-3 mins or until fish is just cooked. Scatter over most of the spring onions and dill (leave some for serving). Pour over lime juice and remove from heat..
- Top noodles or rice with fish and the pan juices. Drizzle with nuoc Cham and add more dill or spring onion as needed..
If you find this Vietnamese Turmeric & Dill Fish ‘Cha ca’ recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.