Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect SugarFree Ragi Cookies with Mixed Lentil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SugarFree Ragi Cookies with Mixed Lentil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably purchase lots of items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sugarfree ragi cookies with mixed lentil soup recipe. You can have sugarfree ragi cookies with mixed lentil soup using 23 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook SugarFree Ragi Cookies with Mixed Lentil soup:
- Provide of Sugarfree Ragi cookies.
- Use 1 cup of ragi flour.
- Use 1 cup of dry dates flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of melted butter, ghee, coconut oil.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Take of Milk as required.
- You need of Mixed Lentil soup.
- Provide 2 cups of vegetable stock.
- Get 2-3 tablespoons of split red lentil, masoor dal.
- Use 2-3 tablespoons of split pigeon peas, toor dal.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of split green gram, moong dal.
- Use 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic.
- Get 2-3 tablespoons of finely chopped onion.
- Use 2 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of butter.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of chilli paste.
- Take 2-3 drops of Tabasco sauce.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black or white pepper powder.
- Provide of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Coriander leaves for garnish.
- Get 1 teaspoon of tender part of coriander stems.
Steps to make SugarFree Ragi Cookies with Mixed Lentil soup:
- In a large mixing bowl add the ragi flour, dates powder, salt and baking powder and mix well with a whisk..
- Add the melted butter and mix till the mixture is even..
- Add milk teaspoon by teaspoon to bring everything together, you can also use banana paste in place of milk..
- Divide the dough in equal portions and make small lemon size balls, slightly press them with a fork or back of a bottle cap..
- Place in a lined baking tray, an inch apart from each other..
- Bake in a preheated oven @180 degree C for 20 minutes. Until then you can prepare for the lentil soup..
- For vegetable stock; in a pressure cooker add 2 cups water and add rough chop potatoes, coriander stalk, stems of cauliflower, broccoli, some leaves of cabbage, 4-5 carrot pieces, 2-3 beans pieces and cook till 1 whistle, strain, and use in various recipes. Can be stored in refridgerator upto 15 days.
- Wash and soak mixed dal for 20 minutes. Pressure cook until 2 whistles or until soft and mushy..
- Heat oil and butter in a pan.
- Add crushed garlic and saute until light brown.
- Add fine chop onion and saute until golden colour.
- Add mashed dal and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chilli sauce and fine chop coriander stalks.
- Cook till 1 boil, add lemon juice. Switch off flame.
- Serve with slice of lemon and coriander leaves.
If you find this SugarFree Ragi Cookies with Mixed Lentil soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.