Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggplant & Soy Milk Creamy Cold Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant & Soy Milk Creamy Cold Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant & soy milk creamy cold soup recipe. To cook eggplant & soy milk creamy cold soup you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggplant & Soy Milk Creamy Cold Soup:
- Get 380 grams of Eggplants (white part).
- Get 1/2 of Onion (roughly chopped).
- You need 40 grams of Bacon.
- Get 300 ml of Soy milk.
- Provide 200 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Kombu tea (powder).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Honey.
Instructions to make Eggplant & Soy Milk Creamy Cold Soup:
- Peel the eggplants with a peeler, and roughly chop, and soak in water for 5 minutes to remove the bitterness. The skins will transform into a different dish later..
- Roughly chop the onion..
- Add the eggplants, onion, bacon, and water in a pressure cooker, and set it to a high pressure setting. When steam stars to come out, turn down the heat to low, and cook for 1 minute. Wait until the pressure drops..
- Add the soy milk, kombu tea powder, and black pepper, and mix with a hand mixer. Adjust the flavour, and done! Please be careful not to bring the mixture to a boil..
- Let it chill in the fridge, and enjoy..
If you find this Eggplant & Soy Milk Creamy Cold Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.