Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato parwal curry (aloo potoler dalna) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato parwal curry (aloo potoler dalna) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato parwal curry (aloo potoler dalna) recipe. You can cook potato parwal curry (aloo potoler dalna) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato parwal curry (aloo potoler dalna):
- Use 200 gram of parwal/pointed gourd cubed.
- Use 3 of Potatoes cut into cubes.
- Get 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1" of ginger.
- Take 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need To taste of salt and sugar.
- Provide As needed of oil.
Steps to make Potato parwal curry (aloo potoler dalna):
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed and bay leaf.
- Add the Potatoes and saute well.
- Add gourds sliced and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add ginger paste and tomato saute well till the raw smell disappears.
- Add cumin powder and cover adding water.
- Add sugar and garam masala powder and mix well.
- The curry is ready to be served.
If you find this Potato parwal curry (aloo potoler dalna) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.