Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven_Baked_Shrimps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven_Baked_Shrimps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven_baked_shrimps recipe. To cook oven_baked_shrimps you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven_Baked_Shrimps:
- Use 1 Kg of Shrimp size as desired.
- Prepare 6 of garlic cloves – minced.
- Take 1/2 cup of cilantro – chopped.
- Provide 2 of lemons- Juiced.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fish spices blend as desired.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground coriander seed.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Oven_Baked_Shrimps:
- Peel, devein the shrimp, remove the head then wash under cold water, strain and set aside on some kitchen paper towels to remove excess water..
- In a mixing bowl add the shrimp & all the above spices, then add the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, cilantro & mix well to combine..
- Place the shrimp mix into a baking dish & cook in a 350 degrees oven for 30 min or until shrimp is fully cooked..
- Transfer to your choice of serving dish & Serve hot next to french fries or rice..
- By: Oubayda Samad.
If you find this Oven_Baked_Shrimps recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.