Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cold Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cold Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cold Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cold soup recipe. To make cold soup you need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cold Soup:
- You need 10 – 12 of Ajwain leaves (washed).
- Provide 4 of methi seeds.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of cumin seed.
- Prepare pinch of of hing.
- Prepare of salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of oil.
- Use 2 Cups of buttermilk.
Steps to make Cold Soup:
- Add oil in a small kadai, when it becomes hot add methi seeds let it splutter for sometime then add cumin seeds, hing & the ajwain leaves. stir for a minute. keep aside to cool.Grind this to a paste.mix with buttermilk.Serve cool.
- Note: if you cannot find ajwain leaves, you may substitute the above recipe with Spinach leaves..
If you find this Cold Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.