Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chickpeas soup (vegan) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chickpeas soup (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpeas soup (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpeas soup (vegan) recipe. To make chickpeas soup (vegan) you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chickpeas soup (vegan):
- Provide 1 tin of chickpeas.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- Take 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 of red pepper.
- Get 2 of little frozen bags of vegetable mix (broccoli, cauliflower and carrot).
- Use 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 2 of vegetable stock.
- Take of Drizzle olive oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of Black pepper.
- You need of Spicy chorizo (optional).
Instructions to make Chickpeas soup (vegan):
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Drizzle olive oil in a pot, heat it up and add onions and a little bit of water. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add all vegetables, sweet potatoes chunks and pour water to cover the pot..
- Add turmeric, vegetable stocks and cook for 30 minutes on gas mark 6..
- Add the chickpeas, low the heat to gas mark 3 and cook for 45 minutes stirring every 10 minutes..
- Pro tip: With an immersion blender, blend a little bit to make the soup more consistent/solid..
If you find this Chickpeas soup (vegan) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.