Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cold Potato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cold Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cold Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cold potato soup recipe. You can have cold potato soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cold Potato Soup:
- Get 3 of Potatoes.
- Use 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- You need 600 ml of Water.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- You need 400 ml of Milk.
- Get 1 of Finely chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Cold Potato Soup:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into a size that allows them to cook quickly. Set aside..
- Bring the water to a boil and add the soup stock. Add the potatoes and boil until soft..
- Once they've softened use a wooden pestle or a masher to crush the potatoes. It's okay if you have a few lumps left over. Add the salt and black pepper..
- Once it's cooled down from step 3 add the milk and mix. Cover with a wrap and cool in the refrigerator and it's complete..
If you find this Cold Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.