Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Hot rice soup (Chao) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hot rice soup (Chao) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot rice soup (Chao) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot rice soup (chao) recipe. To make hot rice soup (chao) you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hot rice soup (Chao):
- Take 3 piece of vegetarian bouillon cubes.
- Provide 1 cup of White uncooked rice.
- Use 1 cup of diced of each vegetables: carrot, celery, potato, broccoli, oyster mushrooms. (any vegetables will do).
- You need 1 cup of each of diced tofu, konyaku, vegetarian fish.
- Provide 1 packages of dry bean curd – broken into smaller pieces.
- Get 1 piece of ginger – chopped finely (ginger piece the size of your thumb).
- Get 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Get 1 packages of Frozen chay quay or Chinese bread sticks.
- Prepare 1 each of lime – wedges.
Steps to make Hot rice soup (Chao):
- Fill large pot 2/3 full of water, add rice and vegetable bouillon, put on stove on high heat..
- Dice hardy vegetables first, such as carrots, potato, celery, etc. And add to boiling pot as you finished each one. Good way to clean out your fridge. All vegetables are optional, whatever you have in the fridge. Use small chopper machine to finely chop ginger fast..
- Add tofu, dry bean curd, vegetarian fish, konyaku (zero calories).
- Fill bowl with water and use strainer to remove suds in boiling pot, and clean the strainer from water in bowl, but keep the good soup in the pot. When bowl is full of suds, dump suds out in sink and get new water to continue removing suds as needed. The pot should still be boiling, about 30 to 40 min during the time you take to dice everything up, then turn off stove and it's ready to serve steaming hot..
- Serve soup topped with ground pepper, chopped cilantro leaves, squeeze of lime, toast chinese breadstick in the oven and cut into bite size pieces. (optional chopped peanut and bean sprouts.) I finely cut the cilantro stems and throw them in the pot. No need to waste them..
If you find this Hot rice soup (Chao) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.