Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cold Edamame Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cold Edamame Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cold edamame soup recipe. To make cold edamame soup you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cold Edamame Soup:
- Prepare 200 grams of Edamame (frozen).
- Provide 1/2 of Onion (thinly sliced).
- Take 1 tbsp of White flour.
- Take 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 300 ml of Water.
- Provide 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Provide 300 ml of Milk.
- You need 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- Get 1 of Salt, black pepper.
- Provide 1 of Bay leaf.
Instructions to make Cold Edamame Soup:
- Prepare your ingredients..
- Melt the butter in a heavy pot and cook the onions. Once they've wilted, add the flour and mix well..
- Add the water a little at a time, mixing each time. Add the soup stock..
- Add the edamame and simmer on medium heat until softened..
- Once the edamame has softened, transfer to a blender and puree into a paste..
- Transfer the puree to the pot. Pour the milk into the blender, cleaning off the sides of the container with the milk..
- Heat again. Add the bay leaf and heavy cream, and flavor with salt and pepper. Cool in the refrigerator until well chilled..
- Pout into your serving dish, and garnish with heavy cream (not listed)..
If you find this Cold Edamame Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.