Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bottleguard and Red Lentil Soup (Zero Oil Recipe) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bottleguard and Red Lentil Soup (Zero Oil Recipe) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bottleguard and red lentil soup (zero oil recipe) recipe. You can have bottleguard and red lentil soup (zero oil recipe) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bottleguard and Red Lentil Soup (Zero Oil Recipe):
- Provide 1/2 of Bottleguard chopped roughly.
- Use 1/2 cup of red lentils washed.
- Get 2 of tomatoes chopped into 2 or 4 pieces (to remove skin later).
- Take 7-8 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Use 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Get 1/2 cup of cauliflower chopped + 1/4 cup extra for garnish.
- Get 1/2 cup of beans chopped.
- Get 1 of capsicum chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut cream (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use 2/3 cup of water + more for adjusting consistency.
Steps to make Bottleguard and Red Lentil Soup (Zero Oil Recipe):
- Pressure cook Bottleguard, lentils tomatoes, Carrot, garlic,ginger and cauliflower with 2/3 cup water up to 2 whistles and then 5-8 mins on medium flame..
- Meanwhile add leftover cauliflower, capsicum and beans to a sauce pan with 1/4 cup water and cook on low flame covered for about 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste in the end..
- When the pressure is released from the cooker, open it, remove the skin from tomatoes and blend to a smooth puree. Add water as required..
- Now take the puree in a pan, add sauteed cauliflower and beans mix, salt and pepper to taste and let it boil for 2 minutes. Serve hot with a drizzle of coconut cream on top..
- I served it with a side of mini green moong dal Savoury Pancakes!.
If you find this Bottleguard and Red Lentil Soup (Zero Oil Recipe) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.