Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Whosayna’s Australian Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Australian Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Australian Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s australian pie recipe. To cook whosayna’s australian pie you need 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Australian Pie:
- You need For of Base:.
- Get 11/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Take 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- Take 2 heapful tbsp of Butter/Margarine.
- Prepare For of Top:.
- Prepare as needed of Puff Pastry sheets.
- Take For of Filling:.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Steak (Chinese Cut).
- Get As needed of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper powder.
- Get 1 of small piece of Ginger (slivered).
- Get 5 cloves of Garlic cloves (chopped).
- Take 4 of Tomatoes (blend it).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Tomato Puree.
- Provide 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Use 1 cup of Sweet Corns.
- Use 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 cup of chopped Veggies (Capsicum, French Beans and Carrots).
Steps to make Whosayna’s Australian Pie:
- Base: Boil butter or margarine in one cup of water. Mix dry ingredients well bind to soft dough using hot butter and water mixture. Cover with cling film.
- Filling: In a bowl put steak add little salt, black pepper powder and flour, mix well. In pressure cooker put oil add onions and sprinkle a tsp of sugar then braise to brown colour. Add steak and braise till it nice brown colour add the rest with one and half cups of water, mix well close the lid and cook till done. If it's watery dry on high flame.
- Can add veggies and sweet corns when drying water. Make sure it's saucy not dried up. Pie Filling: Roll rotis the one and half to two inches bigger then the pie or tart moulds. Lay the roti on the greased moulds and press the sides till the rim, can cut of extra Poke with fork on the base Bake in oven on 200°C till creamish brown, i usually make this before preparing the filling so by the time the filling is done all bases are ready to be filled. Let it cool then do filling..
- Top up with puff pastry rotis just a little bigger then the top of mould then pinch and press the edges all over. Slit on the top then glaze with beaten egg Bake in oven on 200°C till nice golden brown colour.
If you find this Whosayna’s Australian Pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.