Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cold soy milk soup and nikumiso noodles recipe. You can have cold soy milk soup and nikumiso noodles using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles:
- Get of <soup>.
- Use 400 cc of Soy milk.
- Take 50 cc of Hot water.
- Provide 1 cube of Bouillon cube.
- Prepare 100 cc of Cold water.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Miso.
- Take 1/2 of Star anise.
- You need of And Black Pepper.
- Prepare of <nikumiso(spicy meat sauce)>.
- Take 200 g of Ground pork.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground Garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground Ginger.
- Get 1 Tsp of Miso.
- Provide 2 tsp of Suger.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of SAKE or Chinese rice wine.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Doubanjiang (or 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper).
- Get of <finish for 1 sercing>.
- You need of Noodles.
- Provide of Green Vegetables(for exampe : Green pak choi is better).
- Use of chainese chili oil.
Steps to make Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles:
- First, Cook the Soup. 1) Heat 50cc water and star anise. 2) Melt the bouillon cube. 3) Mix with cold water. 4) Mix with soy milk. 5) Dissolve MISO in soy milk soup. 6) Cool in a refrigerator..
- Next, Cook the NIKUMISO. 1) Mix MISO, suger, SAKE, Doubanjiang. 2) Add oil to the pot and heat the medium heat. 3) Add garlic and ginger and fry. 4) Add ground pork and fry. 5) When the meat turns white, add seasonings and mix..
- Finish, Serve. 1) Boil the noodles.move to Colander it and drain the water.Cool with running water.Cut the water again. 2) Put noodles in a bowl and pour soap. 3) Topping NIKUMISO and any vegetables. 4) Use chinese chili oil and completed!.
If you find this Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.