Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Fish Cutlet recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish Cutlet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Cutlet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish cutlet recipe. You can cook fish cutlet using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish Cutlet:
- Prepare 300 g of Tuna Fish – Boneless and Cut to slices.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon Juices.
- Use 2 of Potatoes.
- Take 1/2 of Onions finely Chop.
- Use Leaves of Few Curry.
- Get 1 tbsp of Tumeric Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chilli Powder.
- Provide of All Purpose Flour.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Use of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need of Cilantro Leaves finely Chop.
- Provide of Salt & Sugar for taste.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin Seed.
- Provide of Oil to fry.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need of Ginger finely Chop.
- Get of Garlic finely Chop.
- Take of Green Chilli finely Chop.
- Use of Black pepper powder for taste.
Steps to make Fish Cutlet:
- Fish Cutlet Filling: Boil, peel and mash the potatoes. Set aside..
- Heat the oil. Add cumin seeds and curry leaves and allow them to crackle..
- Add onions and saute for a few minutes till soft and lightly golden in color. Add the ginger-garlic and chopped green chili and saute well till the raw smell is gone..
- Now add the turmeric powder, red chili powder, lemon juice and cinnamon powder and saute for a few seconds..
- Add the fish pieces and salt & Sugar to taste. Cook the fish and break it down or mash it until it smooth..
- Add the mashed potatoes and stir to combine well with the fish. Cook together till mixture is fairly dry..
- Sprinkle black pepper powder and cilantro leaves, mix well and remove from heat. Let filling cool completely before forming the cutlets..
- Making Fish Cutlets: Set up your breading station. Whisk the egg, season lightly with salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Take All Purpose Flour mixed with Parmesan Cheese in another bowl..
- Pinch lime-sized balls of the fish filling, smoothen with your hands and flatten it slightly to a disk shape..
- Dip each patty in the egg, then roll generously in Flour mixed cheese. Deep fry until it golden brown. Ready to serve..
If you find this Fish Cutlet recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.