Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Whosayna’s Steak and Buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Steak and Buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s steak and buns recipe. To make whosayna’s steak and buns you only need 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whosayna’s Steak and Buns:
- Get of Fried Steak:.
- Provide 1 kg of Fillet (thick slices).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Blackpepper powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Provide 1 tsp of Tenderiser.
- Use 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare of Buns:.
- Use 2 tsp of Yeast.
- You need 3 cups of Maida (All Purpose Flour).
- Use 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of Milk Powder.
- Get of Salt (as required).
- Use 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter/Margarine.
- Get of Bechamel Sauce:.
- Use 1 cup of Milk.
- Provide 1 tbsp of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need pinch of Salt.
- Get dash of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cheddar Cheese (optional).
- Get 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Prepare of Salad:.
- Provide 1 of Lettuce (shredds).
- Take 1 of Carrot (grated).
- Provide 1 of Cucumber (sliced).
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Steak and Buns:
- Fried Steak: Marinate the fillet slices and keep for 3 hours. Then fry in 4 tablespoon of butter and oil or margarine. Fry on high flame till it's browned up, lower flame to cook. Remove on platter..
- Buns: Mix the dry ingredients. Bind soft dough using warm water to soft dough. Then let it rise. Punch back, roll or fold into any shape you desire. Glaze with beaten egg, sprinkle some sesame and keep on greased trays and let fully rise. Then bake on 200°C till browned up on top..
- How to serve: Slice bun in half, spread butter on each half. On lower half of bun, lay cucumber slices then fried steak, put salad and top with bechamel sauce. Put the other half and serve with chilli potato wedges.
- Bechamel Sauce: Braise flour in butter till nice aroma arises add bay leaf and pour little by little milk and stirring at the same tyme. Make sure you have nice thick consistency, if using cheese can add now and melt it. Remove from flame and remove the leaf, sprinkle salt and pepper..
If you find this Whosayna’s Steak and Buns recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.