Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Bok Choy Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bok Choy Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bok Choy Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bok choy soup recipe. To make bok choy soup you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bok Choy Soup:
- Use 1 head of bok choy.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of butter.
- Get 8 cups of water.
- Provide 1 cube of beef bouillon.
- Use 1 cube of pork bouillon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of salt.
- Get 1/2-1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Take of Serve with:.
- Prepare of White rice.
Steps to make Bok Choy Soup:
- Wash bok choy and cut in 1/2 inch to 1inch square pieces. Separate greens and stalk and set aside..
- Melt butter in 5 quart pot. Saute onion and garlic until onion is translucent. Add bok choy stalk and cook until soft, about five minutes. Add soy sauce and ground black pepper and stir until well coated..
- Add water to pot and bring to a boil. Add fish sauce, beef bouillon, pork bouillon, salt, and crushed red pepper. Bring mixture back to a boil stirring occasionally..
- Mix bok choy greens in pot and bring back to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until greens and stalks and desired tenderness, about 30 minutes..
If you find this Bok Choy Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.