Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Three coloured Gujiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Three coloured Gujiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to three coloured gujiya recipe. To make three coloured gujiya you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Three coloured Gujiya:
- Take 3 cup of Refined flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of Ghee.
- Provide of Curd or Milk – 1 ½ tsp each (4 ½ tsp).
- Prepare of For three Colour:.
- Take of Beetroot juice: 1 tsbp.
- Get 2 Tsp of Peas paste:.
- Take 2 tsp of Carrot paste:.
- Take of (you should boil when separately, drain and make a smooth paste).
- Get of For stuffing.
- Provide of Semolina – 3/4 cup (150 grams).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Powdered sugar -.
- Take of Dry fruits – 1 cup (cashews, walnuts, almonds, raisins, hazelnut, pecans, sliced dry apricots, pistachio).
- Prepare 3 tsp of Desiccated coconut.
- You need 7-8 of Green cardamom.
- You need of Ghee – for frying gujiyas and roasting semolina.
- Provide of You can also Bake them. Baking three coloured Gujiya’s instructions at the end.
Steps to make Three coloured Gujiya:
- Take flour 1 cup flour in three separate vessels add: beetroot, peas paste, carrot paste separately ghee(1 tbsp each) and curd (1 ½ tsp each) in to it. Mix all ingredients really well..
- Now add water only if required and knead stiff and tight dough, same as required for making pooris. Cover the dough and keep it aside for one hour..
- For making stuffing: Finely chop all dry fruits. Peel cardamom and make powder. Take 2 tbsp ghee in a wok and heat it sufficiently. Add semolina in ghee and stir it constantly. Roast until semolina turns golden brown in color. After roasting semolina, add chopped dry fruits into it. Roast for 1 to 2 minutes and mix all ingredients. Turn off the flame and keep stirring the semolina. Take out semolina in a bowl and allow it to cool..
- Knead the dough again until smooth. Make 25 small dough balls and cover them. Important step: When semolina cools, add powdered sugar, coconut and cardamom powder into it. Mixture for stuffing gujiyas is ready..
- Take one dough ball roll, do same with other two. Now make plait. Cut then in equal parts and roll it out in a poori with 3 to 4 inch diameter. Place the rolled poori in a plate. Roll out at least 10 pooris. Now stuff these pooris for making gujiyas. For this, take one poori, place it over the mold and stuff it with 1 or 1.5 tsp stuffing. Spread some water on the corners. Close the mold, press gently and remove the extra dough from it. Open the mold, take out gujiya and place it over a plate..
- Likewise, prepare all gujiyas and place them in a plate. Cover them so that they don't dry..
- Fry the Gujiyas: Take ghee in a wok and heat i sufficiently. Place gujiyas in medium hot ghee and fry on low-medium flame until they turn golden brown in color from both sides. Take out the fried guijyas in a plate with absorbent paper. Likewise fry all gujiyas. Mouth drooling Gujiyas are ready. Serve these tantalizing and piping hot gujiyas with Mango Rabri. Or just serve three coloured gujiya on its own..
- Baking instructions: Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and put the ghee glazed Gujiya tray on the wired stand. Set the oven at 200 degrees for 10 minutes. Take the gujiyas out after 10 minutes and check them. They should be brown from the top. Then turn at cook for another 4-5 minutes. It should be golden from both sides..
- Another option to get glaze on the gujiya: you can coat the gujiya with condensed milk to glaze it. It’ll look shiny and tempting. Dilute the condensed milk a little using regular milk. Coat the gujiyas with this sweetened milk using a brush. Turn it over and coat it from the other side too, now bake it for another 5-6 minutes, making sure that you don’t overcook them. It takes 15-18 minutes to bake gujiya. Serve the gujiyas hot and piping and enjoy the taste..
- When they cool down, you can put them in an air-tight container and store them for up to a week..
If you find this Three coloured Gujiya recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.