Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tarator – Cold Summer Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tarator – Cold Summer Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tarator – cold summer soup recipe. You can cook tarator – cold summer soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tarator – Cold Summer Soup:
- Use 400 ml of yogurt.
- Use 300 ml of cold water.
- Get 1 large of cucumber or two small, peeled and finely chopped..
- Get 3 tbsp of Sun flour or olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt to taste.
- You need 1 of A few stems of fresh fennel, or dry if you do not have fresh.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ground walnuts.
- Take 2 clove of garlic, crushed to a puree..
Steps to make Tarator – Cold Summer Soup:
- Mix all the dry ingredients. Leave the garlic out if you are off to a business meeting or a date..
- Add the water to the yogurt and stir well, add to the rest of the ingredients. You can use more or less water according to your preferences..
- Add some ice cubes inside to be cold and refreshing on a hot summer day..
- Garnish each bowl or cup of soup with some fennel and sprinkle some more walnuts if you like..
- More salt and black pepper can be offered additionally for everyone to add to taste..
If you find this Tarator – Cold Summer Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.