Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Fish Cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Fish Cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy fish cutlets recipe. To make easy fish cutlets you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Fish Cutlets:
- Provide 2 tins of Tuna chunks.
- Provide 1 of onion Finely chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 of Green chilli finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fresh coriander.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- Use 2 of Egg bites.
- Use 2 cups of Bread crumbs.
- Take 2 of Potatoes boiled.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Oil.
- Take To taste of Salt.
Steps to make Easy Fish Cutlets:
- Drain the water from the tuna fish as much as possible. Flake them and keep aside.In a wok, add oil Sauté the onions until golden brown. Add little salt. Then add chilli and curry patta Add ginger garlic paste and fry till you get a nice aroma.
- Add turmeric, coriander and pepper powder. Fry well. Mix the tuna with the ingredients for approx 2 mins. Add salt according to taste. Turn off the heat and let it cool. Add boiled potatoes and mash it well with the above..
- Add turmeric, coriander and pepper powder. Fry well.Mix the tuna with the ingredients for approx 2mins. Add salt according to taste Turn off the heat and let it cool. Add boiled potatoes and mash it well with the above..
- It is a great snack or starter that goes well with ketchup or green chutney, freeze them for 3-4 hours in a tray. Then put them in zip lock bags and you can freeze them up to a month.
If you find this Easy Fish Cutlets recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.