Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fennel and mushroom soup – vegan recipe. You can have fennel and mushroom soup – vegan using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan:
- You need 2 of fennel bulbs, quartered.
- Provide 400-500 g of mushrooms, halved.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, peeled.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 500 ml of vegan or veggie stock.
- Provide 1 tbsp of thyme leaves + more for later.
- Prepare of Seasalt and black pepper.
Instructions to make Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan:
- Preheat oven to 200C..
- On one baking tray, lay out the fennel and two of the garlic cloves. Drizzle with 1 tbsp of the oil..
- On another baking tray, lay out the mushrooms and the other two garlic cloves. Drizzle with the other 1 tbsp of oil..
- Roast the vegetables for 30 mins..
- Put the vegetables in a blender with the stock and thyme. Or if you’re using a hand blender, put it all in a saucepan. Season well. Blend until smooth..
- Serve with some more thyme leaves (and some fennel fronds if there were any). Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.