Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe. To cook veggie noodle soup – vegan you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Veggie noodle soup – vegan:
- Use 1/2 tbsp of olive oil or coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 of leek, finely chopped – add an extra spring onion if you don’t have a leek.
- Get 4 of spring onions, finely chopped – save 2 for later.
- You need 5 cm of chunk of ginger, peeled and grated.
- You need 3-4 of garlic cloves, peeled and crushed.
- You need 1 handful of shitake mushrooms, torn into small pieces.
- Provide 2 handfuls of broccoli, chopped into small florets.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- Take 1-2 handfuls of sweetcorn – fresh/ frozen/ tinned (if tinned, no salt or sugar added).
- You need 500 ml of vegan/ veggie stock (more of you want a soupier soup).
- Prepare of Some firm tofu – optional.
- You need Handful of sugar snap peas.
- Provide Handful of tatsoi or pak choi or other leafy green.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of tamari.
- Get of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli, finely chopped.
- Get A few of sprigs of fresh coriander – optional.
- Provide of Buckwheat noodles/ noodles of your choice – enough for two.
Instructions to make Veggie noodle soup – vegan:
- For the noodles: cook according to packet instructions but for 1-2 minutes less time than recommended..
- Heat the oil in a pan (with a lid for later). Add the leek and two of the spring onions. Sauté until the leek starts to soften..
- Add the ginger and garlic. Sauté for another 2-3 mins..
- Add the mushrooms. Cook for 4-5 mins..
- Add the star anise, broccoli and sweetcorn..
- Add the stock. Put the lid on and simmer until the broccoli is just tender..
- Add the cooked noodles to the pot. And sugar snaps and tatsoi/ pak choi/ leafy greens. And tofu if using. Stir through so the greens just start to wilt..
- Turn off the heat. Add the tamari and lemon. Season..
- Serve with the coriander/ chilli/ extra spring onions on top. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.