Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Winter vermicelli in fish ball soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Winter vermicelli in fish ball soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Winter vermicelli in fish ball soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to winter vermicelli in fish ball soup recipe. To make winter vermicelli in fish ball soup you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Winter vermicelli in fish ball soup:
- You need of Main.
- Use 8 piece of fish ball, uncooked type.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green bean vermicelli (pronounced as Dong Fen in Chinese, literally means Winter Vermicelli).
- Prepare of Other.
- Use of white pepper powder.
- You need 4 of light soya sauce, 3-4 tablespoons.
- You need 1 bunch of coriander, rinsed and chopped.
- Use 3 of cooking oil, 3 tablespoons.
- Provide 2 piece of shallot, sliced.
- Prepare 1000 ml of water, for fish ball soup.
Steps to make Winter vermicelli in fish ball soup:
- In pot of boiling water, add in fish balls, light soya sauce and white pepper powder. Turn off heat when fish balls float on surface. Leave pot aside..
- Heat cooking oil in frying pan using low heat, stir fry chopped shallot till slightly browned. Leave aside..
- In separate pot, cook vermicelli in boiling water for not more than 2 minutes. Then put the cooked vermicelli in big bowl. Leave a bit water in it to prevent drying up..
- Scoop some fish ball soup into the bowl of vermicelli. Top up with generous amount of fried shallot and its oil. Garnish with coriander and white pepper powder..
- Ready to serve..
If you find this Winter vermicelli in fish ball soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.