Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect garbanzo beans curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to garbanzo beans curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garbanzo beans curry recipe. To make garbanzo beans curry you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare garbanzo beans curry:
- Take 1 cup of cooked garbanzo beans.
- You need 1 cup of onion puree.
- Prepare 2 large of tomato puree.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 2/3 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garam masala( cloves, cinnamon, bay leaves, star anise mixture powdered)).
- Get 1 of salt.
Steps to make garbanzo beans curry:
- heat the oil in a pan and saute the onion for 2 mins.
- addthe ginger and garlic paste and saute for another 2 mins.
- now add the tomato puree and let it cook till the water is evaporated.
- now add all the spice powders and little water and salt to taste..
- while it cooks, grind about 2 tablespoons of the beans in blender and set aside.
- once the raw smell is gone, addthe pureed beans and the cooked beans and let it cook for another 2 mins and its ready to serve with rotis, rice and also as bread spread..
If you find this garbanzo beans curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.