Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Coconut chutney recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut chutney recipe. To make coconut chutney you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut chutney:
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut.
- You need 3 of green chilli.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tamarind.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of FOR TEMPERING.
- Take 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of urad dal.
- Get 2 of dried kashmiri red chilli.
- Take As needed of Curry leaves.
Instructions to make Coconut chutney:
- Firstly, in a blender take 1 cup coconut, 3 green chilli, small ball sized tamarind and ½ tsp salt. add in ¼-½ cup water as required depending on variety of coconut used..
- Blend to smooth paste adding more water if required. now prepare the tempering by heating 2 tsp oil..
- Add in 1 tsp mustard seeds, ½ tsp urad dal, 2 dried red chilli and few curry leaves. allow to splutter. finally, pour the tempering over coconut chutney and serve with idli, dosa.
If you find this Coconut chutney recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.