Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Green Lentil and Garden Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Green Lentil and Garden Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy green lentil and garden pea soup recipe. To make spicy green lentil and garden pea soup you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Green Lentil and Garden Pea Soup:
- Provide 1 can of Green Lentils.
- Use 400 Grams of Fresh Garden Peas.
- Get 1 of small packet of Mange Toute Peas.
- You need 1 of Large Onion.
- Use 200 Mls of Coconut Milk.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Dried Mint.
- Provide 2 Teaspoons of Smoked Paprika.
- Take 2-3 Teaspoons of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Salt.
- Take 2-3 Teaspoons of Dried Coriander.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Spicy Green Lentil and Garden Pea Soup:
- Steam (or boil), the Garden Peas, Mange Tout peas, and the diced Onion, until soft( about 10-15 minutes..
- Drain the Green Lentils and add. Blitz with a hand whisk to a smooth paste, Adding a small amount of Coconut Milk at a time..
- Add the herbs and spices one at a time, checking taste in between blitzing, to make sure it is ok for your tastebuds..
- Finally, bring back to a gentle boil for about 5-10 minutes to heat up the added ingredients and let the flavours develop..
- Serve with bread, or crackers, of choice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Spicy Green Lentil and Garden Pea Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.