Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is natural yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red onion soup with vegan blue cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) recipe. You can have red onion soup with vegan blue cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton):
- Use 6 of medium red onions.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 sprig of Thyme.
- Use 1 sprig of Rosemary.
- Take 2 of onion stock cubes.
- Provide 1 slice of seeded sourdough.
- Use 20 g of Vegan blue cheese.
- Get 1 splash of white wine.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton):
- Chop the onions into rings. Add a splash of oil to the pan and cook the onions on a high heat for 2 or 3 minutes. Reduce the heat and put on lid. Cook until the onions start to soften. Add a splash of white wine or a sprinkle of sugar to help them to caramelise.if they start to stick to the bottom of the pan, add a slash of wine to deglaze the pan and stir. Cook until very soft, this will take at least 30 minutes, possibly longer. Don’t be tempted to rush this step..
- Add 2 cloves of chopped or crushed garlic, the bay leaf, Rosemary and Thyme. Cook for a further few minutes. Mix the stock cube with boiling water and allow to dissolve. Add to the pan and cook for around another 30 minutes. Melt half of the blue cheese into the soup and save the remaining for the crouton..
- Place a ladel of soup into the bowl. Top with a sour dough crouton, sprinkle with vegan blue and grill if you wish. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.