Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chingri diye Aloo Potoler Dalna (Parwal Prawns Curry – Bengali style) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chingri diye Aloo Potoler Dalna (Parwal Prawns Curry – Bengali style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chingri diye Aloo Potoler Dalna (Parwal Prawns Curry – Bengali style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chingri diye aloo potoler dalna (parwal prawns curry – bengali style) recipe. You can cook chingri diye aloo potoler dalna (parwal prawns curry – bengali style) using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chingri diye Aloo Potoler Dalna (Parwal Prawns Curry – Bengali style):
- Provide 10-12 of Potol (Parwal/Pointed Gourd), scraped & chopped into roundels.
- Provide 1 of potato, cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of prawns, deveined & cleaned.
- Take 3-4 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- Use 1" of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- Provide 4-5 of cloves.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp. of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp. of roasted cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of roasted coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Use 2-3 of fresh chilies, slit.
- You need 1 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ghee.
- Get 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Get 1 tsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
Instructions to make Chingri diye Aloo Potoler Dalna (Parwal Prawns Curry – Bengali style):
- Heat oil and fry the prawns till golden brown. Drain and keep aside. In the same oil fry the potato and parwals separately till light brown. Keep aside..
- Heat the remaining oil & temper with bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves and cumin seeds. Saute for a few seconds..
- Add ginger-garlic paste, cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and red chilli powder mixed with 1/4 cup water. Saute till the oil separates..
- Now add the fried parwals, potatoes, prawns, slit chilies and salt to taste. Mix everything well and stir fry for 2 minutes..
- Add 2 cups water & simmer, covered on a low flame till the gravy thickens and the parwals turns soft..
- Add tomato & garam masala powder. Cover and cook further for 2 minutes..
- When done, add ghee and mix well. Switch off the flame..
- Garnish with coriander leaves & serve with either plain steamed rice, chapati or poori..
If you find this Chingri diye Aloo Potoler Dalna (Parwal Prawns Curry – Bengali style) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.