Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect A Cold Kabocha Soup You Can Drink Up recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to A Cold Kabocha Soup You Can Drink Up recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to a cold kabocha soup you can drink up recipe. To make a cold kabocha soup you can drink up you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare A Cold Kabocha Soup You Can Drink Up:
- Get 1/4 of Kabocha squash.
- Provide 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 15 grams of Butter.
- Get 300 ml of Water.
- Get 1 of Soup stock cube.
- You need 300 of to 400 ml Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of Parsley or fresh cream (optional).
Steps to make A Cold Kabocha Soup You Can Drink Up:
- Take out the seeds and pulpy insides, peel the skin off the kabocha squash, and slice about 5 mm thick. Slice the onion thinly..
- Heat up a pan over medium heat, add the butter and saute the onion. Take care not to let it burn by adjusting the heat..
- When the onion is transparent, add the kabocha squash and saute briefly..
- Add the water and stock cube, cover with a lid and simmer for about 10 minutes until the kabocha squash is falling apart..
- Let it cool down a bit then put it in a blender and puree until smooth. Return to the pan..
- There will be some left in the blender, so add a little milk, blend for about 3 seconds, then transfer to the pan to get everything..
- Add the rest of the milk to the pan and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. When the soup comes to a boil, turn it off and cool the pan by putting it in water..
- Chill the soup in the refrigerator. Pour into serving bowls. Drizzle a little cream on top, or scatter on some chopped parsley..
If you find this A Cold Kabocha Soup You Can Drink Up recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.