Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 4-Mushroom soup #vegan #vegetarian #paleo #soupcontest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 4-Mushroom soup #vegan #vegetarian #paleo #soupcontest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you should altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 4-mushroom soup #vegan #vegetarian #paleo #soupcontest recipe. To cook 4-mushroom soup #vegan #vegetarian #paleo #soupcontest you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook 4-Mushroom soup #vegan #vegetarian #paleo #soupcontest:
- Take 200 g of closed cup (white) mushrooms.
- Prepare 200 g of chestnut mushrooms.
- Get 100 g of shiitake mushrooms or portobello mushrooms.
- Take 30 g of dried porcini mushrooms.
- Get 2 of medium or 1 large onion.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 of medium potato or 1/2 celeriac root.
- Take 1 cup of walnuts (more for a creamier texture).
- Prepare 1 L of – 1.5 L vegetable or chicken stock.
- Get 1-2 of vegetable or chicken stock cubes, for a more intense taste.
- You need 1 tbs of herbs de Provence (or more to taste).
- Use 1 tbs of thyme (or more, to taste).
- You need 1 bunch of fresh parsley.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 dash of chilli (optional).
- Prepare of Olive oil or ghee or butter.
Instructions to make 4-Mushroom soup #vegan #vegetarian #paleo #soupcontest:
- Chop white tip, chestnut and shiitake mushrooms. Soak dry porcini mushrooms in the a bowl of water and leave to sit until soft (1hr should be enough)..
- Rough chop the onions and garlic and sauté in olive olive oil / ghee/ butter until translucent but not brown. Add all the spices and cook for another minute or do, taking care not to let the onion burn..
- Add chopped mushrooms and stir until mushrooms have let the water out and become soft..
- Add porcini mushrooms and their liquid. vegetable stock, potato and walnuts. Add 1-2 veg/chicken stock cubes For a more intense taste (optional)..
- Cook for c. 15-20 min on medium heat, or until potato is soft. Turn off the heat and let cool for 5-10 min..
- Take the fresh parsley bunch and chop some leaves to be used as garnish. (please do t cook the parsley).
- Put soup and remaining fresh parsley leaves and stems in food processor and blend to desired thickness. Add water if required..
- Serve with parsley, hredded parmesan cheese or sautéed mushroom as garnish..
If you find this 4-Mushroom soup #vegan #vegetarian #paleo #soupcontest recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.