Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Puri and potato curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Puri and potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Puri and potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to puri and potato curry recipe. You can have puri and potato curry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Puri and potato curry:
- Provide 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Take 4 of Boiled Potatoes.
- Get 2 of Onions.
- Prepare 6 of Green chillies.
- You need as required of coriander leaves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Chana dhal.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Urad dhal.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Ginger pieces.
- Use 1 pinch of Hing.
- Use as required of Yellow powder.
Steps to make Puri and potato curry:
- Mix the flour with water, oil, sugar and salt and keep it aside..
- For Potato Curry -First crackle mustard seeds, chana dhal, urad dhal, green chilies, ginger pieces and little hing, add onions and fry little and add little yellow powder and add boiled potatoes and mix nicely and add little water. Cover the lid and let it cook on low flame..
- At last add coriander leaves serve with hot puris. It's yummy and tasty..
If you find this Puri and potato curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.