Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Flounder Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flounder Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to flounder soup recipe. You can cook flounder soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Flounder Soup:
- Take 100 grams of Flounder cutoffs.
- You need 600 ml of Dashi stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Wakame seaweed (dried).
- Get 1 of Salt.
- Get 1 of to garnish Mitsuba.
Instructions to make Flounder Soup:
- Wash the flounder cutoffs and wipe away any excess moisture. Coat with the sake and salt and set aside. Re-hydrate the wakame seaweed..
- Bring the dashi stock to a boil in a pot. Add the soy sauce and a pinch of salt to flavor..
- Add the flounder cutoffs and lightly simmer. Remove any scum. Taste, and if you find it's not salty enough add more salt..
- Put the cooked cutoffs and wakame in a bowl. Pour in the soup from Step 1, and top with mitsuba and it's ready..
If you find this Flounder Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.