Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cold noodle with Spicy sesame dipping sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cold noodle with Spicy sesame dipping sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably choose a lot of food items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cold noodle with spicy sesame dipping sauce recipe. You can cook cold noodle with spicy sesame dipping sauce using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cold noodle with Spicy sesame dipping sauce:
- Provide 300 g of thin udon noodle.
- Get 2 of Scallions.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- Take of //For the soup//.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- You need of ☆1 TBSP powder chicken soup stock (鶏ガラスープの素).
- Provide of ☆5 TBSP sesame seeds – grind.
- Provide of ☆1 TBSP chili bean sauce(豆板醤）.
- You need of ☆1 TBSP miso.
- Provide 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Get of //For the meat//.
- Use 400 g of ground meat (pork or chicken).
- Use of ●2 TBSP miso.
- Take of ●１TBSP sugar.
- Get of ●1 TBSP Mirin.
- Provide of ●1 tsp chili bean sauce(豆板醤).
- Take of ●1 tsp red pepper flake.
Instructions to make Cold noodle with Spicy sesame dipping sauce:
- Mince scallions..
- In a large pot, high heat, boil water (no need salt)..
- After the water is boiled, add eggs into the same pot where noodle is going to cook. About 7 minutes. (It’s ok to cook them together😆). Take the eggs out and put them in the ice cold water for at least 3 minutes then peel..
- Cook noodle as the package instructions. After it’s cooked, wash noodles in the cold running water. Keep them in the cold water while everything is ready.
- (You could use either Somen, Ramen or Udon noodle.). This time, we used thin Udon noodle..
- Grind the sesame seeds..
- Making the sauce. In a small pot, medium heat, add all the ingredients of ☆ until it's boiled. Turn off the heat. Pour sesame oil..
- Cooking the meat. In the medium pan, medium high heat, drizzle vegetable oil and sauté meat until it changed the color. 5 minutes. Break the meat into small pieces..
- Now mix all the ingredients of ●.
- Add the ● to the meat..
- Dip the noodles one bite at a time. Add the meat and scallions as you like 😍. It’s so yummy 😋.
If you find this Cold noodle with Spicy sesame dipping sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.