Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fennel and lentil soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fennel and lentil soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fennel and lentil soup – vegan recipe. You can have fennel and lentil soup – vegan using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fennel and lentil soup – vegan:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of onion, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, peeled and crushed.
- Take 1 of carrot, chopped.
- Get 2 sticks of celery, chopped.
- Provide 1 of fennel bulb, chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/3 cup of puy lentils.
- Provide 500 ml of vegan stock.
- Use 2 handfuls of kale- optional.
- Prepare of juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Use of seasoning.
- Take 100 g of cooked grain eg freekeh, maftoul, giant couscous – optional.
Instructions to make Fennel and lentil soup – vegan:
- Heat the oil in a pan (that has a lid for later) on a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for about 10mins until softened..
- Add the carrot, celery, fennel, fennel seeds and cumin seeds. Turn the heat down to low- medium, cover and sauté for another 10-15 mins. Give them a stir now and then..
- Add the lentils and stock. Cover and simmer for 25-30 mins..
- Add the kale. Cover and cook for 5 mins..
- Stir in the lemon juice and the grains if using. Season to taste..
- Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Fennel and lentil soup – vegan recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.