Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Poori with Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poori with Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to poori with potato curry recipe. To cook poori with potato curry you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Poori with Potato Curry:
- Take 2 of boiled- potatoes.
- Get 3-4 of crushed garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of gram flour.
- Use 1 Tsp of termaric powder.
- Get 2 Tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take of as required Hing.
- Take of as per taste Salt.
- Get 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of carrom seeds.
- Take of as per need Oil.
- Provide of as required Roasted kasoori methi.
- Take 1 Tsp of red chilli powder.
Instructions to make Poori with Potato Curry:
- Take flour along with some salt,oil, carrom seeds and knead with water,make a soft dough and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a bowl, add cumin seeds, heing, garlic and saute.Now add tomatoes and gram flour and saute for 1 min.Now add all spices with little water and cook.Now add potatoes and mix nicely.add water according to consistency..
- Sprinkle some roasted kasoori methi and chopped Coriander..
- How roll the poories with ready dough and deep fry in hot oil and serve with piping hot curry..
If you find this Poori with Potato Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.